ARE WE RIGHT FOR YOU?
We have worked with many of our clients since our firm’s inception, and we currently provide services to clients in over thirty states. What makes our client relationships successful?
There are several elements that create a successful long-term financial journey together with our firm:
1. You want objective advice. We explain the pros and cons of financial decision-making options and any recommendations we might suggest.
2. Financial plans created or guidance provided are not designed as loss leaders used to sell proprietary or expensive investment or insurance products.
3. You want to delegate investment decision-making. You benefit from the well-researched implementation of our investment process – your wealth builds in a systematic way. Our primary focus is on quality securities.
4. You are looking for clear advice and guidance on your overall financial picture.
5. You want to receive tax and estate planning guidance from an advisory firm that works in conjunction with your existing tax and legal professionals, if required.
6. You prefer working with a firm that has no incentive to sell particular products. For example, there is no singular focus on your risk management goals in order to sell insurance products.
7. You are interested in reasonable costs for services offered. Your costs are easy to understand and readily communicated.
8. We are proactive in our service to clients: responsive to questions, providing objective solutions.
9. We currently have no set minimum for client relationships.